Visit the Inn
Montgomery’s Inn welcomes locals and travellers, just as it did long ago.
Montgomery’s Inn is one of ten museums owned and operated by City of Toronto Cultural Services.
- Tuesday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 1 to 5 p.m.
- Closed Monday
- Adults 18 to 65: $7 (including. tax)
- Seniors & Youth: $4 (including tax)
- Children under 12: $3 (including tax)
- Tea & treats (available Sunday afternoons from 1 to 4 p.m.): $7 (plus HST)
DRIVE to the south-east corner of Islington Avenue and Dundas Street West – free parking is available off Montgomery Road.
TAKE THE TTC Bloor subway line to Islington station and take the northbound 37 bus, or walk north for 10 minutes on Islington Street to Dundas Street West.
Click to enter our Media Room.